Period: 2012-07-01 to 2013-05-31
Employer: MetService NZ
Employment type: Full Time Employee
IDEs used: Eclipse, XCode, Applescript Editor, RealStudio (2007 - 2012)
Other tech: Core Spring Java, Python, Objective C
Servers: OSX Server (10.3 to 10.8), CentOS/RedHat Linux
Desktops: Mac OSX (9.2 to 10.8), Windows XP, 7 & 8, Ubuntu 10.10
Desktop Apps: Adobe Creative Suite CS3 & CS6 (Mac), Office 2010 (PC) 2011 (Mac), Visio 2010, GraphViz
Workflow tools: VSM, Jira, AgileZen, OpManager, AppManager
- 2nd tier incident investigation and resolution (focus on OSX, iPad and website systems).
- 3rd tier on call support (and some 2nd tier for specific systems at time).
- Analysis, Development, Support & Administration of print product systems (OSX based Media Graphics Unit - Christchurch).
- Support function to internal iPhone/iPad development activities.
Additional work of note to date:
- Security and website response header test investigations.
- Modernising 4 Realbasic-Postgres-Applescript apps from 2007 IDE/APIs to 2012 standards.
- Porting 3 WebObjects-PostGres apps to PHP-PostGres