Institute: The Open Polytechnic of New Zealand
NZQA level: 5
NZQA credits: 40
Course code OP5266
This certificate will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to research, plan and develop a small functional website for use as either a business or communication tool.
When you have completed this qualification, you will be able to:
- work as part of a web design and maintenance project team to produce and maintain a collection of web documents
- develop web pages that validate to the latest World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendations
- use web authoring tools to create websites that are easy to access and navigate
- write clear and effective web content by using the right style, tools and techniques
- make effective use of the web as a communication tool.